The Hunger Brain

A New Diet System to Reset your Metabolism & Escape Emotional Eating for LIFE.



I also have a second book at the publisher right now on Emotional Eating. The book teaches people how to break free from emotional eating, create a healthy relationship with food, and lose weight naturally. Research indicates that more than two-thirds of adults in America are overweight and obese. Americans spend over $45 billion dollars a year on dieting and diet-related products. Sadly, only 5% of people successfully keep their weight off, leaving the other 95% struggling with food, and body weight issues. The problem is diets don’t teach us to trust our bodies or the food we consume; they teach us to fear food and disconnect from our bodies. I am passionate about helping people improve their relationship with food and lose weight permanently – looking good and feeling great IS possible! Sign up to get on the list to be notified when the book is available for purchase.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “The Hunger Brain”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *